Like you on Facebook, book a room, tour your property, explore the surrounding area and discover your website. These are all things the more than 1 million visitors to VisitStPeteClearwater.com can do with your free business listing.
Are you taking full advantage of them?
If you aren’t familiar with everything that your free listing can feature, check out Island Grand Tradewinds Island Resorts, which features all of the content options above, including stunning photos and a property video.
With our website vendor, Miles Media, sending out emails reminding you to update your listing, now is the perfect time to expand yours or join the party. All of the information submitted will be seen on the website and some of it will be included in the Destination Magazine’s tip-in listings sheet. If you do not have a user name and password, please contact Dick Roesler.
Here are some tips for making your listing top-notch.
- Avoid using stretched or low-resolution images.
- Be honest with your property specifics (i.e. If your property isn’t beachfront, but is near the beach, don’t list beachfront.)
- Update information regularly, especially events and contact information.
- Ensure your latest deals are detailed.
- Highlight what makes your property unique versus using generic superlatives.
Here are step-by-step instructions for updating listings, too.